Dotkeeper’s partner in all legal and trademark issues related to domain names, is the leading Intellectual Property (IP) consultancy AWA. We collaborate since 2016, and today we’re a part of AWA Group. Together we can offer preliminary searches, advice on trademarks and domain names, watches, and support when your rights are infringed online.
There are several advantages gained from overlooking domain names and trademarks through an integrated perspective. Enhanced protection, more efficient handling and increased proactivity, to name a few.
In collaboration with AWA, we can offer following services
- Registration of trademarks
- Legal evaluation of domain name watch hits
- Legal evaluation, analysis and infringement assessment of activities under a domain name
- Proactive measures, including cease and desist letter and negotiations in relation to for instance trademark infringements and breaches against the Marketing Practices Act
- Assisting in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) and Swedish alternate dispute resolution (ATF) proceedings
- Assisting in infringement proceedings before national courts
- Legal and strategic analysis before registration and use of domain name to minimize the risk of future infringement
- Legal and strategic analysis before registration and use of domain name to minimize the risk unintentional infringements of other parties’ rights
- Legal and strategic analysis and recommendations on acquisitions and/or transfers of domain names
- Services regarding domain name acquisitions and/or transfer agreements
- Domain name related legal services regarding marketing law and copyright law, infringement, strategy and analysis
- Legal aspects of domain name policies
Interested? Welcome to contact us.
You can also read more about our cooperation with AWA at domainandtrademark.expert.