Our sites uses session cookies which remains during your visit, as well as permanent cookies that is saved on your device after your visit. These cookies can further be divided into first party cookies and third party cookies.
- First party cookies: Our own cookies, controlled by us, used to improve user experience.
- Third party cookies:Cookies set by our chosen vendors’ for web analytics, advertising and marketing automation tools, e.g. Google, Facebook, Upsales), which we are using to analyze user trends as well as for marketing purposes (e.g. retargeting, please see point 3 below).
2. DATA DOTKEEPER SITES MAY COLLECT FROM ITS VISITORS
Information about the web visit (page views, time, ip, geo-location, browser, referring url etc.).
Information you voluntarily provide in any of the websites forms (including our online chat), by downloading a guide, or by emailing us an inquiry (which may include your name, company, and contact details such as your telephone number or email address and other information you voluntarily provide us with), will be used solely for the purposes of helping you with your request. Your details may be kept for a limited period of time for administrative purposes so that we can keep track of the requests we are receiving through the website.
3. WHAT DOTKEEPER MAY USE DATA FROM ITS VISITORS FOR
- To enhance the experience of visiting our site and using our services.
- To analyze website statistics.
- To personalize the website when a visitor returns (e.g. language preference, customizations).
- For marketing purposes (e.g. retargeting ads*).
*Retargeting ads are banner- or text ads online that are being targeted based on your previous visit(s) at our website(s) with the purpose to show relevant ads. For example, we are using tools (and thus cookies) from Google, Facebook and Upsales for this purpose. If you do not wish to see retargeting ads from Dotkeeper, you can turn this off via Google advertising opt-out page, Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or Facebooks Ad Preference Settings.
4. OPTING OUT OPTIONS / CONTROL OF COOKIES
If you do not wish Dotkeeper.com, Dotkeeper.party or Dotkeeper.club, or one of the services we use, to collect any information about your visit you may enable the “Block cookies from third parties and advertisers” option in your web browser settings. This will, however, limit your web browsing experience and might even stop some web services from function properly.
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Here, you can find information on how to manage your settings for the major browser providers.
How to disable cookies
To opt out of using cookies at Dotkeeper.com/.club, change the cookie settings in your web browser.
Here are links to help on how to disable cookies in the most common web browsers:
6. IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE, DELETE OR ACCESS YOUR INFO
To update, delete or require access to your information, just send us an email at email@example.com.