Do you have a burning passion for creating original content, in both words and moving images? Do you have you an eye for detail and do you love finding ways to describe complex things in a simple way? Are you driven to be part of an enterprising environment with engaged, open-minded and resourceful colleagues?
If all this sounds interesting, you might be the person we’re looking for. Dotkeeper continues to grow and we’re now looking for a content producer to be part of our marketing department.
About the position
As content producer you will be a key person in our marketing department. Your main focus will be to plan and produce relevant and interesting content for our digital channels. On top of that, you’ll also analyse the results, learn from them, and then put your findings into practice. Alongside your colleagues, you’ll create value for the organisation by using your creative skills to create compelling copy and moving pictures. The work tasks are varied but the focus is on producing high quality content, so it’s important that you like to do the following:
- Planning and writing blog posts for our blog
- Photographing, filming and editing material for social media and other channels
- Analysing and understanding user behaviour in digital channels and figuring out how it can help us make the right decisions in the future
- Producing white papers and guides
- Producing materials for our sales department, such as PowerPoint presentations, one-pagers and templates for various software platforms
For the content producer position we’re looking for someone with the following qualities, amongst others:
- Loves to produce content for digital channels!
- Is great at explaining things in writing, whether in long or short articles, in a way that’s both educational and interesting
- Is both creative and analytical
- Is structured and has an eye for detail
- Has at least a year of work experience in a similar role
- Is capable of expressing themselves freely in both English and Swedish
- Has at least a basic knowledge of Adobe CC
- Has mastered Google Analytics
What we offer
We offer the chance to work and progress in an enterprising environment, where you’ll have the chance to be a genuine influence on the future of the company. You’ll become part of a team who are all deeply enthusiastic about the things we do and make together. If you want to make an impact and grow alongside an expanding company, we are the perfect partner.